We provide local collection and delivery services to our customers. We take great care to pack your item carefully so it reaches you in mint condition. We use the best couriers in the business to ensure your product reaches you in not only a timely fashion but in perfect condition. Please be sure to give us a call if you have any questions regarding shipping.
- If an Order is placed by a Customer and accepted by A & I Catering Equipments before 4 pm on a working day (a working day is any day other than weekends and bank/public holidays), stocked products are usually delivered within 2 -3 working days from the time of acceptance of the Order within the mainland of the Republic of Ireland (excluding certain remote areas). Out of Stock, large or fragile items may take longer i.e. 6 – 8 working days or even longer. Delivery times are stated as a guideline and are subject to change.
- A & I Catering Equipments will use reasonable endeavours to meet delivery estimates in all cases however A & I Catering Equipments cannot be held liable for any loss or damage due to delay in delivery.
- Risk in the Goods transfers to the Customer at the time of delivery but the title will not pass until payment has been made in full for the Goods in question.
- Any storage/ commissioning/ installation/ disconnection of the Goods is the sole responsibility of the customer only, at the Customer’s own risk, and A & I Catering Equipments will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disruption caused by the same in any way.
- All large machinery, refrigeration, and flat-packed Goods are delivered to the front door of ground floor locations only. The delivery person/driver may at his/her discretion assist with delivering the Goods to a location within the premises nominated by the Customer, at the Customer’s sole risk.
- Large Goods such as refrigerators must be inspected by the Customer on delivery for damage and an acceptance of delivery docket completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery. Goods that are missing from delivery must be reported to A & I Catering Equipments in writing within 7 days from delivery. We may not be able to replace or refund your item if you sign for it as ‘goods undamaged and not as ‘goods damaged’ when you refuse it.
- If your product is unwanted you can return it to us as long as you return the item unused, undamaged, and in its original packaging. You will need to pay your own return postage costs and be responsible for the item if it is damaged in transit. A 30% re-stocking fee will be applied.
Statutory rights for Customers placing Orders and returning Goods as private consumers (as defined by law) are not affected by the terms of this Agreement.
We will ship to the whole of Ireland, the UK, and most of Europe. If you live outside of Ireland or are unsure if you have a standard Ireland address, please contact us for a quote.
If you prefer, you can collect your item from our local depot. Please contact us to arrange this.